That depends on a lot of things:
- The type of knife you want
- Whether you want an existing design or a new design
- How long you need to approve the final design
- The complexity of the fabrication
- What materials you want (and how long it will take us to get them in stock)
For most new designs, the design process generally takes one or two weeks; fabrication can take anywhere from 3-4 days to 3-4 weeks, depending on the design. Nathan’s currently scheduling new projects at least 6-8 weeks out, and that lengthens in the months leading to major holidays.
Contact us, and we’ll be able to give you a closer estimate.